JUST A 2 MINUTE STROLL TO THE HEART OF THE SHOPPING, FOOD AND BUSINESS DISTRICT OF BATHURST…
ASK US ABOUT OUR NEWLY REFURBISHED ROOMS!!
Centrally located in a quiet off street, we are the only motel that does not have a main road or major highway rumbling past its front door, a good night’s sleep awaits you at the Governor Macquarie Motor Inn, Charlotte Street, Bathurst.
Enjoy a relaxing dip in our salt water pool before ordering a refreshing drink in the Ribbon Gang Bar while you plan your adventure exploring Bathurst’s rich heritage as Australia’s oldest inland settlement.
Perhaps a drive around the world famous Mount Panorama Racing Track, where you can view the whole of Bathurst and surrounding district before weaving your way back down through the “S’s”. It’s not only the view that will certainly take your breath away.
24 HOUR CHECK-IN BY PRIOR ARRANGEMENT
- Home of the Somerville Collection; the Australian Fossil and Mineral Museum
- Bathurst Historical Museum
- Bathurst Gold Fields
- Jenolan and Abercrombie Caves
- High Tea at the magnificent Abercrombie House
- Mount Panorama Racing Track and the Motor Hall of Fame
- Golf, Lawn Bowls and Croquet
- Local Wineries
- Fabulous Restaurants and Cafes
- Keppel Street Shopping and Art Galleries